BIKE HAS BEEN SOLD
1980 DUCATI SSD 900 “DARMAH SS”
- An original, numbers matching, Ice Blue, Darmah SS.
- It’s not a show bike, but it’s a beautiful rider.
- About 11,500 miles. 2 speedo’s come with the bike (MPH and KPH)
- 40 mm Dell’Orto’s, K&N’s, and Conti Mufflers “Sounds so good!”
- Good running bike, starts easily and runs well.
- It had a quality repaint when I purchased it.
IMPROVEMENTS (all done about 1,000 miles ago)
- New Odyssey battery
- Frame painted (motor out of frame)
- Painted wheels (correct factory Ducati gold)
- Repaired wiring harness
- New clutch friction plates
- New Sprockets and Chain
- Braided stainless steel brake lines (have the originals, worn but usable)
- New fork seals, fresh fluids
- Rebuilt starter
- Replaced starter Sprag bearing, the old one failed but did not come apart.
- Stainless steel fasteners kit on the motor
- Rebuilt carbs
- Valve adjustment
Needs or flaws
- It has a few scratches in the paint (1-side cover, 2-tail section, l-slight on tank)
- The tail / seat lock is not original and doesn’t work
- The front cylinder appears to be burning some oil (a recent development)
- There is a small ding on the head light ring
- There are areas on the seat that need to be reglued
- The rear cylinder is missing part of a cooling fin
Website created by & © FEzone.com 1998-present, All Rights Reserved.