She is almost perfect. This is what Ducati should have done in
1975 to make an 860 “Sport”
This is what I’ve done (all low mileage since
mods done). The bike has sat for about 5 years needing upper
tower bearings and new wrist pins. I recently put her back
together. I put new upper tower bearings, wrist pins and new
rings (bore & pistons are perfect) but I lightly honed
cylinders). I Checked the crank, it is within the closest stock
spec. If you were rebuilding this crank it is what you would set
I broke my back in a non motorcycle accident and it took a while
to recover, but I will never be able to ride this bike again.
1) Hydraulic clutch w/ Surflex clutch,
2) Dual front disc., matching Brembo brake & clutch actuators.
3) Polished Akront alum rims & SS spokes.
4) New Pirellis
5) Kokosan conversion kit (using Monster ign coils and ign.
6) Cylinders Bored to 87mm w/Wiseco 9.5:1 forged pistons
7) Carbs bored to 36.5mm.
8) Larger charging system with modern regulator.
9) All handlebar switches are Yamaha 350 and are new.
10) Completely rewired system with modern fuse box.
11) Syd’s rear sets and Syds’ bum seat. Aero tank
12) Converted to RH shift, LH brake
13) stock Smiths gauges in “Sport” mounts
14) Works Performance suspension, front & rear.
15) New Conti's
16) Frame has quality paint
17) Tank, Fenders have quality paint
It currently has a small set of Norton handlebars but it also
comes with a set of Syd’s Clip ons. Paint is good condition with
a few minor chips in the rear fender and the seat.
The engine has only been started and carbs adjusted. Then head
re-torqued and oil changed.
I also pulled the pump to make sure it was in good working
condition, and it is perfect.
Check out the hydraulic clutch, which is hidden inside the cover
with line neatly running down by the frame. This is a two finger
clutch pull. Everything on this bike is sorted. It could use
some re-polish on the Aluminum and a few bolts need new cad but
I have invested quite a bit of money into
her and made sure I only put the best available parts. We won't
even talk about the labor. Look how the mounts for the set backs
are blended into the frame. Other things you can't see like the
case saver. This is a runner, that you would enjoy riding.
Located in Arizona
or eMail ~
Asking $12,000 USD
Shipping available through Bevel Heaven
anywhere in the lower 48 states for ~ $603